May 30, 2007

XTC-NYC - June 5 2007

Following the 3 week break for the extra Tuesday in May, XTC enters double figures with #10 taking place on June 5th. As is now customary we'll be at D.B.A.
  • June 5th from 6.30 pm
  • D.B.A. , 41 1st Ave, 10003, between 2nd and 3rd streets
  • Very close to 2nd Ave stop on the F/V (Exit out of the 1st Ave end and D.B.A. is a 1 minute walk!)
  • Map
I (Mike) won't actually be able to make it this time (I'll be enjoying the Kings of Leon gig at the Roseland ballroom) but hopefully some of the usual suspects will be around.

2 comments:

bonniea said...

Bah, I'll be at Inherit the Wind in Midtown. =\ See y'all in 2 weeks.

Kevin Hutson said...

Argh. It the meeting today already? I can't make it. I had a blast last time (my 1st time at XTC-NYC). I'm definitely there later this month. Have fun! - Kevin